Why wet-cleaning is ideally suited for your operation.
1) An ideal complement to dry-cleaning:
Wet-cleaning can complement your existing dry-cleaning operation or work parallel with equipment you have already installed.
This assures you:
- A superior method for removing sweat and protein stains.
- Better results on PVC-lined garments and finer fabrics with sequins.
- Minimal damage to buttons and plastic zips.
- Possibility to clean most garments in-house and also handle waterproofing.
- The opportunity of wet-cleaning the leather and suede with specific detergents.
2) An ideal complement to standard laundry:
Wet-cleaning provides an in-house solution for hotels, restaurants, hospitals
and health care institutions, eliminating the need for off-site subcontracting.
This assures you:
- Full control over ALL laundry.
- Premium cleaning results.
- Perfect solution for workwear /uniforms.
- Efficient cleaning of textiles such as wool blankets, thick bed quilts and pillows.
The secret of Wet-cleaning
Water is the first key component to understand what gives Wet-cleaning the capability to keep fabrics looking better and smelling fresher.
The second very important key is the use of specific detergents. When adapted to natural fibers they will protect them from deformation.
Then it is just a matter of adding the correct amount of biodegradable detergent, along with a gentle mechanical action over the optimal period of time.
As a result water is able to naturally remove stains and transport dirt to the waste pipe.
What’s left behind is a fresh smell of cleanliness, a soft touch to the fabric, brilliant whites and bright colors. With this in mind, it’s easy to see why the demand for wet-cleaning effectively treating stains in fabrics is growing.
Exceptionally Well-Balanced Approach
Today, as the list of manufacturers that offer professional wet-cleaning solutions continues to grow, the differences that Electrolux Professional provides become more obvious with every load of laundry you clean.
With Electrolux Professional you have control. We know what you need to achieve excellent cleaning results for your customers. To make this happen we have developed equipment with state-of-the-art features leaving nothing more to be desired.
Excellent control systems Clarus® and Compass Pro®
• Fully programmable to the needs of wetcleaning (temperature, time, speed etc.)
• LPM (Laundry Program Manager) allows you to create new wash programs directly on your PC.
Frequency Motor Control (FMC)
By controlling step-by-step acceleration, drum speed and level of G-force the cleaning process gives:
• Less mechanical stress on the fibres.
• Optimized drying time for delicate garments.
• Better cleaning result.
Dedicated range of external dispensers
The flexibility of our machines permits up to 13 different detergent dispensers to be connected. For each cleaning process your business offers wet-cleaning, leather and waterproofing or your standard laundry - the correct amount of selected detergent is dispensed.
• Simplifies the operator’s task.
• Guarantees reliability and optimum result.
• Increased flexibility of installation.
Exceptional Residual Moisture Control (RMC)
Electrolux machines protect garments from over drying with remarkable accuracy in measuring the moisture content of garments.
• Specially insulated lifters in contact with the garment
• The exact residual moisture is measured over 400 times per second
Integrated cool-down function
Electrolux have integrated an adjustable cooling down function with the program to avoid creasing fabrics. This also improves the smooth finish of garments and the gentle handling of silk, wool and other finer fabrics.
• A complete range of selected finishing equipment to emphasize the quality.
Wet-Cleaning – the greener, more effective alternative to Perc and dry-cleaning.
More and more customers are asking about eco-friendly solutions. And more and more fabrics are becoming suitable for Wet-cleaning. The time is right to start looking more closely at safer cleaning methods and greener alternatives.
Wet-cleaning is now an amazingly effective option for the professional cleaning of all kinds of fabrics and textiles.
With Indiana Laundry's eco-friendly solutions, you’re less dependant on harsh chemicals and more effective and efficient at delivering superior cleaning results.
Revitalise your business with Wet-Cleaning from Indiana Laundry Inc:
- The ideal complement to your existing dry-cleaning
- Easy to install
- Excellence inside: intelligent features and special programs
- Better results on PVC-lined garments and finer fabrics with sequins
- Option of wet-cleaning leather and suede with special detergents